this is a refreshing dessert with one of my favorite fruits – mangoes!
- 2 tbsp small tapioca pearls
- ½ cup milk
- 2 – 3 tsp condensed milk
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup nata de coco (coconut gel)
- 1 small mango
prepare tapioca pearls
- boil 2 cups of water in saucepan.
- when boiling, add the tapioca pearls. let it cook for 10 mins on medium-heat. stir occasionally.
- in the meantime, whisk milk and condensed milk together.
- cut mango into ½ – 1 inch cubes.
- using a sieve, drain the excess water and run cold water over the tapioca pearls.
- mix the tapioca pearls into the milk mixture.
- add milk mixture into a cup.
- add ice & nata de coco (coconut gel).
- top with mangoes.
- saucepan: this is my favorite saucepan. i have had mine for years; it’s durable & versatile.
- whisk: this one is perfect for mixing the milk and condensed milk.
- sieve: this is used to strain the tapioca sago.
- where can i get nata de coco (coconut gel)? you can find it at an asian grocery store or on amazon.
- where can i get small tapioca pearls? you can find it at an asian grocery store or on amazon.
did you make this recipe? i would love to see your creations! tag michelleqgbui on instagram and hashtag it #letsbake.