your basic latte
this is my most repeated recipe – a basic cafe latte. ☕️ it requires 3 simple ingredients: simple syrup (or any sweetener of your choice), milk, & espresso! if you want something that is straight forward in flavor, requires few ingredients, and are on a time crunch, this is perfect for you!
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ – 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup ice
- 1 espresso shot
make simple syrup
- add sugar and water to a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- let it cook together for 4 – 5 mins or until the sugar particles have dissolved. swirl occasionally – i swirled the saucepan 1 – 2 times.
- add simple syrup, milk, ice, & espresso shot in a cup.
- saucepan: this is my favorite saucepan. i have had mine for years; it’s durable & versatile.
- what are your favorite coffee beans? i love nam coffee! however, we also get peet’s dark roast coffee beans from costco, which is a steal!
did you make this recipe? i would love to see your creations! tag michelleqgbui on instagram and hashtag it #letsbake.